Wednesday, February 22

Monchichi Monchichi





































It was my birthday on Monday. As Trudy teasingly reminded me, I have now entered my thirtieth year. Somehow, I think saying I'm 29 is a more comfortable statement, though I hope I never declare war on my age or fight off growing old. (however, I did find an old lady whisker recently and attacked it with my tweezers. I fear others will follow, specifically, a wiry black one growing out of the mole on my cheek...gross).

1 comment:

Frugal Rock said...

Yeah. Turning 29 made me feel like going out and doing something childish. Hence the creepy poses with Monchichi. He belongs to my friend Yuko-san and I've never seen one that big before. I bet she could sell him on e-bay for a small fortune--he's in mint condish.