Thursday, May 4

The Merv and Trudy Show

Right now I`m dressed in yukata and have a towel knotted around my head. A big glass of wine in hand, I`m unwinding after a long day of pilgrimming on foot around Tokushima. The blog is on hiatus this week but I thought I would let you all know. The Merv and Trudy show is currently sweeping across Japan with huge success. No pens have been brandished (it`s not that kind of party) but we have experienced some curious incidents. In fact, this week I will replace a movie quote with some juicy dialogue from Sunday evening...

S: I swear, I thought that bar looked legit.

C: Me too. But I got a creepy vibe as soon as we walked in.

T: Yeah, and when that painted hostess squeezed in next to me I knew we had a problem.

S: Do you think it`ll be okay? I mean, we ran out on the bill. What did she say when we bolted?

C: Um, she said her brother ran the town. And I don`t think she meant he`s the mayor...


No comments: