Thursday, October 19

a dream i had

Last night I dreamt that the Hanshin Tigers signed a Buddhist monk to play for the team. But the monk wore a robe, and meditated through every pitch until he reached a full count. Only then would he swing, for that last pitch. The pitcher, so rattled by the monk`s zen state as he hurled the ball towards him, became increasingly nervous about his last throw, even though the odds were in his favour.
I woke up just before that final pitch. What would have happened? And what does it mean?

*****

In other news, I accepted candy from a strange man last night on the train even though I`m pretty sure my parents told me not to do that, ever. It was lemony sweet!

1 comment:

Frugal Rock said...

No, Dad. I really did accept candy from a strange man. It was yummy!