Thursday, October 19

Stupidity First

As a mother-to-be I was elated to find out that I can now sleep soundly at night. The CBC reports that a growing number of schools in the US are putting safety first and banning that fierce and violent pastime also known as TAG. Sorry kids, you'll have to just sniff more magic markers to get your kicks.

And to the Poindexter in the article who says he now feels safer at school: You can look forward to a beating which you probably deserve.

Tools.

What I wanted to have banned when I was seven:

1. teachers with coffee breath
2. eating glue
3. cooties
4. carrot sticks in my lunch box
5. Miss Hagen, the evil spinster librarian
6. licking the spout of the drinking fountain
7. picking your nose and eating it
8. singing Oh Canada in French

1 comment:

Frugal Rock said...

peeing in the pool is OK. It`s just those floating Mars bars that you have to watch out for...