Tuesday, March 14

I meant to do that

I pulled some real boners today at work. The first was stealthily sneaking out the back door to take a long lunch. When I was down at the bike racks, trying to extricate my bicycle, I accidentally knocked down every single bike in the lot. I just stood there gaping for a moment as I watched the whole row come crashing down like dominoes. I meant to do that. A bunch of students rushed to my aid but it was too late. My cover was totally blown. Way to go, Pee Wee.

The next incident happened after lunch as I was perusing the latest edition of This magazine that just arrived in the mail. I was so engrossed by an article that I didn`t notice my VP loitering behind my desk. He asked if he could take a look at what I was reading. Oh god, I thought. Anything would be better than the subversive This magazine, even a Teen People splashed with glossies of Paris Hilton.
Reluctantly, I handed it over. He must have leafed through every page. He paused at the article about the tatooed lesbian artist whose exhibit features 10 foot tall female sasquatches.

Utterly excruciating.

No comments: