Sunday, July 9

Recipe

Ingredients:
one large booth
20 JETs
3 JTEs
20,000 song titles
100 conbini beers
2 microphones
And voila!
You have a Saturday night!

Ready for this?


Beer is my boyfriend.


Divinyls Duet. When I Think About You I Touch Myself...

Like I said...


Everybody loves a Scottish lass! And I will drink five hundred beers and I will drink five hundred more... DADADADADADA!



Demure Patrique is not immune to the feminine charms of: Irene Cara, Beyonce, Bonnie Tyler and Julia. (I have a secret theory that Patrique is really a vampire. He aroused suspicion yet again with his karaoke selection: Fame! I`m gonna live forever...coincidence?)


The King of Karaoke: the best songster this town has ever seen.


I smell a Styx song coming on...could it be the shirt?



Awwww.

No comments: