Thursday, June 22

Takin' Care of Business

C and I went on a business trip to Kobe at the end of May. You know, the usual: closing big deals, hostile takeovers, sitting at ridiculously long boardroom tables, lap dances for the boss. Oh, wait that didn't happen.

I can't say I really learned anything new from the workshops I attended (except Rachel's, which inspired us to do some volunteering this summer in Indonesia!) but I did diligently "network" with my associates. And all on the company dime...


business can only get done in swank hotels


My associates



They really should give us a raise. We pulled an all-nighter.
Thankless job.

ps I know it's probably the angle of the camera and perspective and all that but it has just come to my attention that I have GINORMOUS HANDS. It looks like I could do some serious man-handling with those paws. Yikes.



I must say, this ad at Kobe station does nothing for the already low self-esteem of Japanese men...(if only he had hands like mine)

It wouldn't be Kobe without the...boeuf. No thanks, we'll pass.

No comments: